Tumblr theme maker. I create awesome, quirky themes different from anything else you'll find on tumblr. I am willing to help out anyone who needs coding help. Just drop me an ask. Also feel free to send in requests and ideas if you have anything you'd like to see. Check out my FAQ before you ask anything because I may have answered your question already.
|Ask/FAQ||Coding help||How to install a theme||Basic coding tutorial||Extras|
- Sidebar image, which can be hidden.
- The main set of links can be hidden too, if you’d rather type them into your description.
- The entire sidebar doesn’t scroll, but if you run out of room you can easily make it scroll with just a single tickbox.
- Optional infinite scroll.
- The shutters open and close when you click the title. They start automatically closed on the home page, and automatically open on permalink pages plus the ask/submit pages so that you don’t have to open them every time you refresh.
- Check out a set of easy instructions on creating a seamless image here.
- The title by default is the same font as the rest of the text on the page, but you can easily change it to something pretty by following these instructions. No html knowledge necessary.
- Works on all major browsers. Explorer doesn’t have any animations, meaning the shutters ‘snap’ open and closed, but that’s not really a problem.